Feeling Sad

Posted by on 20/10/2014

Last week I had to make a decision on whether it was safe to attend Forest School. I went to the park to do a site risk assessment and the path way and football pitches were flooded. I made the decision to cancel because the water was deep and running very fast along the pathway and I couldn’t get the children to and from the site safely with the equipment we would need to help keep the children dry and warm.

Each Forest School session is risk assessed in the morning and the weather conditions and forecast are taken in to consideration.

All of the children were very understanding about this and are looking forward to their next session.

Comments are closed.